2009年7月31日星期五

love bread...nice ma....got some eat edi...
my school kelab kebudayaan pic... noe who is me ma?

My class pic....so few ppl only....got some ppl dint come...

my boys the cuttie dog "kingston"....



cuttie fat kingston




today my boy come fetch me after school again...
he fetch his friend go his gf school 1st...
then we go ioi eat KFC....
after finnish eat then go back lo...
i make tuna bread for he eat....
hehe...
then reach my grandmom house i still dont wan up 1st...
at my boy car lo...
hehe....
crazy at car wit him...
haha....
make me lik "sha po"....
then 4pm lik tat go up lo...
dear acc me go...
then i still dont wan he go back...
stand at there...
hug him...
i like it o...
i like the feel o....
sweet sweet....
after half hour i call him go back lo...
hehe...
thx dear every friday come fetch me after school o...

next friday is my birthday lu...
hehe...
waiting my dear give me a unforget memory for me o...
hehe...
muackxxx...

没有评论:

发表评论