2009年7月12日星期日

today wan go my boy house de...
tat day my dad promise me let me go out de...
my dad suddently dont let me go...
he ask me a lot things...
he said"tat day the boy come my house for wat,who the guy..."...【he said the guy is my bf】。。。
then i said he is my normal friend only...
then he said...
"i told u already cannot pak tuo,y u dont wan listen wat i say..."..
then i very angry said...
"he is my normal friend,i dint pak tuo,i dont have bf..."..
he said Boy friend also cannot...
i told u cannot know friend boy edi...
i wan scold my dad already...
i wan 爆出他的秘密了的....
but i dint do it...
i dont no y....
haiz...
my dad take my boy phone number edi...
i dont no he will call my boy a not...
now my dad dont let me go out edi...
just can stay at home....
i dont no wan how now..
i just miss my boy...

i told my boy no need come edi...
cos he on the way coming edi..
he say y suddently will lik tat wan...
then i told him all my dad saying the things...
then my boy said...
"bb,我们暂时分开先好吗"...
y,y my boy will say lik tat...
i dont wan...
i beg him..
i dont wan he said lik tat...
i dont wan break..
then my boy said let him cold down 1st...
then i sleep awhile 1st...
after 5 something lik tat...
i call my boy...
cos i sms him dint reply me...
then my boy chatting wit me...
told me a lot things...
he said sorry to me...
he say he wont give up me...
no matter wat also...
my dad n mom dont let us together also...
he also will 坚持together wit me...
he wont give up me...
he will make me happy...
will love me more then be4...
thx dear...
i noe...
i noe u can do it...
i trust u...
anything also i will do for u de...
cos u very important for me..
i just wan u...
another things i dont wan...
just wan u...
all is u...
i love u dear...
thx u...
cos u will protect me...
u will how to tell my dad de...
i trust u...

haiz...
today is my fucking day...
wont forget it...
FUCKING DAY....
SHIT...
GO TO HELL....
FUCKER....


i just wan told my dad...
"dad,no matter wat also,i wont give up my boy de,is him can make me happy u noe ma?is him change my all ar,he help me a lot things ar,pls,i beg u can ma?dont 拆散 us..i just wan him be my husband,u trust him can ma,he will give me happiness,he will take care me de,he not a bad guy ar...pls..."

没有评论:

发表评论