2009年7月25日星期六

y he never put us pic at msn or friendster de...
at his phone also...
be4 he will put us pic at wallpaper..
be4 he got put wan...
but now dont have edi...
y wor...
y will lik tat wan...

wat reason for him..
i dint ask him...
i donno how to ask him...
haiz...
just silent it..
just keep it...


now he got on9...
i ask him izit nth can chat wit me...
he say "yes"...
i hate it....
i hate to hear it...
i think now u play game gua...
when he on9...
he also nth can chat wit me de...
he play game also dint reply me...
y everytime also is i find him 1st...
he cannot find me meh?...
i dont no....
i reli dont no...
he just leave me alone...
i everyday also alone....
i hate it...
u noe ma?...
i very hate it...
wat can i do now...
i dont no...
my feel just is sad...
just is heart pain....
but...
he dont no...

没有评论:

发表评论