2009年7月18日星期六

yesterday night my boy come find me after i finnish school...
we go ioi mall eating lunch...
then go tesco buy big apple donuts...
3.30pm lik tat he fetch me go back grandmom house...
when reach there...
i call my boy let me driving...
when i driving...
my boy suddently scold me...
ya...
i do wrong things...
i noe...
sorry dear...
then i let him drive back..
at car i just silent...
my boy ask me wat happen for me...
cos he saw my face lik no mood...
i say i nothing...
im ok...
ya...
i admit...
i unhaapy...
cos just now myy boy scold me...
i wan cry edi...
but i dint do it...
i tolerate it....
but dear still "tam" me...
i feel ok edi...



when at night...
we got some problem....
dear call me chatting wit me..
we chatting something...
he suddently told me...
he said he wan hornest wit me...
he said...
"sometimes i got think i wan be single...i dont wan relationship edi...
when i hear it...
i very very scare...
i think izit will got something happen...
i suddently cry...
but dear say...
"i just sometimes thinking only..not real wan"...
but dear...
i dont wan u think it...
think also dont wan...
when we chatting...
i hear ny boy voice lik wan sleep edi...
then i call him sleep...
when i go back my room...
i thinking a lot things...
izit i dint treat him very good...?
izit is i live so far..so he will say lik tat...
izit he college life now...so he wan study...
a lot things i thinking...
whole night dint sleep..
just hug my boy jacket at my bed lying...
until my boy working he also dint sms me...
i noe he working...
but he dint tell me...
i send credit for him...
he also dint sms me...
dint reply my message...
until now...
wat happen for us wor...
y my all relationship will lik tat...
y wan treat us lik tat...
be4 i give my ex hurt edi...
i dont wan now will happen it again...
i love my boy..
i very very love him...
pls...
dont let me loose him..
dont let him leave me...
can ma?...
all my friend...
pls help me tell my boy...


for my dear...
dear..u noe our relationship is how to start ma?..be4 u promise me wat?...our pormise is no matter wat u will love me forever....we argue also will settle wan...in our relationship no break up tis word...u noe i very very need u...u noe i cannot loose u...i dont wan be alone...i just wan u...just u only can noe wat is relationship...just u can understand me...just u will noe wat i wan...when me be4 give my ex hurt me..is u...is u caring me...is u make me happy...is u make me like u...is u can treat me good...dear...u noe our memory ma?...u say u wont forget it wan...u say will always in ur mind wan....our memory very sweet...very happy wan...dear...last night u tell me...my future is in ur hand to control it...i anything also for u wan...all becos of u...


my future..
i wan be make up artist...
n most important is..
i wanna be wit my boy...
i wan stay wit him...
all becos of him...
anything also for him...
i love him so much..
i love the most...
dear...
pls hear it....
u is my last...
i also hope me is ur last gf...
u r mines...
im yours..
no ppl can replace u...

u r my everything...
cos u r my everything....
i love u...
hear it...
I LOVE U~~~~!!!!!



tis song for my boy...
i hope he can listen it..

故事里的 起承转合 有一些忘记
做了多少错误的选择
原来波折 才暗示着 该走的方向指引你我来到这一刻
就算别人都说 我们没什么出息
不可能会这样轻易放弃
Cause You're My Everything就一个原因 让我勇敢面对这个世界
想给你Everything不管用多少个明天
永远从此刻开始算起
你的爱是我的Everything
辽阔天际 巧合相遇
有多少机率多少烟火
坠落无痕迹因为幸福 没有捷径
难免要绕道不被看好越是要走到就算别人都说
我们没什么出息不可能会这样轻易放弃
你就是Everything
就这个原因
让我勇敢面对这个世界
想给你Everything
只要你说一声愿意
所有的未来才有意义
你的爱是我的Everything
Cause You're My Everything
就这个原因
让我勇敢面对这个世界
想给你Everything
不管用多少个明天
永远从此刻开始算起
你就是Everything
就如这个原因
我会永远记住这种感觉
想给你Everything
只要你说一声愿意
所有的未来才有意义
你的爱是我的Everything

没有评论:

发表评论