2009年7月4日星期六

today saturday...
wholeday damn boring...
i miss my boy..
last night my boy make me cry..
he suddenly told me...
"katherine,do u married me?"...
i told him said 20 reason y wan i married him...
then he said 20 reason for me...
i hear edi i cry...
i dont no y...
but now he said wan married me..
i noe is play play only...
he not serious de...
so i just simmply say "yes" lu...
but...
i noe...
when i say "yes"...
im very serious to tell him "yes,i do"...
but...
he just play play only...
so im ok...

i love my boy...
im serious for our relationship...
i wan be ur real lao po...
i wan be ur real wife...
now i already dang u is my real husband...
u noe ma...
i love u so much...
all becos u...

2 moro my boy come my house find me...
n i will intro him to my mom...
but i wont tell my mom he is my bf...
i think my mom noe de...
hope my mom nth la...

没有评论:

发表评论