2009年7月15日星期三

today not well...
haiz..
so hate tat things...

my boy tis few day very busy...
cos...
AGGIGNMENT....
haiz...
he got a lot assignment wan do.....
so cannot accompany me ....
sms also few edi...
i think 1 days just got 10 only...
be4 we got sms a lot de...
morning sms until night de....
but now no edi lu...
he still will call me chatting wit me la...
so im ok oo...
i noe de...
i also hope he can study good good oo...
i dont wan he waste money to study...
he wan exam edi o...
so hope he can do it la...
add oil ya my boy....
baby will support u wan...
muackxx...

i noe...
i noe he dint sms me i very unhappy...
but i noe he busy..
sometimes he tell me he go play pool...
i very unhappy de...
cos he dint sms me tell me...
he go sunway wit his friend also dint tell me...
but i can say wat wor....
i just say ok lo...
but i hope he do something can sms tell me ..
lik tat only....

没有评论:

发表评论