2009年7月6日星期一

wat pose is tat???
u see my boy...curi curi take my pic...





cute dear...

kiss my dear...y he face look lik "bu shuang"



yesterday my boy come my house...
becos...
see my mom lo...
after my dad go out...
i call my boy come my house...
cos he so earlier reach my house...
then my mom at outside doing something..
she saw my boy...
she said..
"ur dad come out edi then u call he come"...
then i silent...
dont wan say anything...
then my boy come in my house...
he call my mom "aunt"....
then my mom answer him lo..
then he go play PS2 i play lap top lo...
4PM lik tat...
i go leisure mall wit my boy...
go walk walk...
buy sushi eat...
buy bubble tea drink...
when wan reach my house...
i call my boy go near my house there...
i wan driving....
i driving 2 rounds oo...
so nice oo...
hehe...
but my boy got a bit scare...
hehe...
then go back my house watch DVD lu...
7.00pm lik tat i ask my mom wan go out eat dinner a not...
she said dont wan...
call me n boy go out eat...
then awhile...
my mom come down..
she ask me izit wan o out eating dinner....
then i say yup...
then go out lo...
my boy fetch lo...
go restoran eating dinner...
my boy so shy oo...
hehe....
i still at there laught him...
haha...
finnish eating go back my house lo...
then go on9 lo...
my boy 9pm just go back home...
then i send him go out lo...

when he reach home then he call me lu...
chatting wit me lo...
hehe...
erm...
dont no my mom will say anything a not....
she noe my boy is my bf edi de...
but she dont wan ask me only...
wait la...
i also scare o...
my boy today dint acc me...
haiz...
moody edi...

没有评论:

发表评论