2009年7月2日星期四

still sick...
now got a bit fever edi..
becos?...
i already "sheng feng" de...
today still wan go swimming...
so got a bit fever edi lu...
u see....
dai sei lo...
haiz...
my dear scold me ...
haiz...
sorry la...
lol...


just now my dad fetch me when i finnish tuition....
when on the way...
he said"u everyday at room talking at phone,u chatting wit who?,who call u?"
then i said is my best friend rainie call me lu...
yes...
i bluff him....
not rainie call me...
is my boy call me de...
my dad dont no i got bf...
then he still said...
"i told u already,now u still study,dont pak tuo 1st, i told u u must hear i said..."...
then i said "ya la ya la,em em,oo oo,"...
lik tat lu...
aiyo...
my dad is lik tat wan....
dad,i big girl edi...
study n relationship i will how to settle wan...
no need worry la...
haiz...

没有评论:

发表评论