2009年7月8日星期三

yesterday my kai kor kor call me...
he ask me a lot things...
then i told him about sunday the things...
he said wit me...
"mei,now u already can fang xin,u trust me,he will love u the most de..."...
kor,i noe,cos lik u say "见了家长,感情是比较稳定的"...
so kor...
i wont thinking too much edi...
i will trust him...
no need worry la...



tis few day my boy very busy...
cos...
got a lot...
"ASSIGNMENT...!!!!"...
haiz...
y la....
give my boy a lot assignment...
now he cannot accompany me every minute edi...
haiz...
tat day i told my dear...
i said...
"i wan scold ur teacher edi,becos she give u a lot assingment,make u cant accompany me..要怪就怪他..."...
haha...
my boy say me lame...
wat la u...
u noe ur baby is very lame de la...
hor...
hehe...
anyway...
i wont angry my boy de...
cos he got test edi...
so let him study study study...
i dont wan he lazy...
i wan he get good result...
cos get a good result...
then he can find a good job...
then can give me happyness la...
hehe...
i noe he can do it de...
dear...
gambateh...
i will support u de o...
muackxx...
love u..

没有评论:

发表评论