2009年7月25日星期六


































today saturday...
damn boring at home...
nth can do..edit pic lo...
yesterday i go taiwan edufair wit my friend n my school teacher...
at hotel istana...
9am lik tat we take bus go...
the hotel very nice leh....
so beautiful...
i like it o...
the fair also not bad...
damn nice...
but a lot ppl ooo...
hard to walk..
all is taiwan college...
got a lot course...
then go toilet wit my sister take pic lo...
hehe....
11am lik tat go back school edi....
then my boy come fetch me after school...
we go ioi mall eating MCD....
finnish eat then we go jusco walk walk lo...
crazy at there...(secret)..
haha..
then 3pm lik tat go back my grandmom house..
reach there edi..
i stil dont wan go up 1st...
sit at my boy car...
then we take pic lo...
a lot o...
and...
Sweet sweet lo....
haha...
4pm lik tat i go up edi...
then my boy go back his house lo....
thx for u make me happy dear...
love u...
muackxx...

没有评论:

发表评论