2009年8月1日星期六

today i moody....
i suddently angry wit my dear..
i dont no y...
i just moody...
but he dint care me...
he dint ask me wat happen....
i just sms him say sorry to him....
"sorry dear"....

now he at his friend birthday dinner....
he say 9pm lik tat will going back home...
but i noe he not yet going back home...
until now he dint sms me also...
i more moody...
nvm....
i dont wan sms ask him....
i dont wan ask anything....

he start lik tat again....
wat can i do...
i dont no...

now is 10.50pm....
he still not yet going back...
he dint call me also...
haiz...
sad...
cry...
moody...

y i moody tat time u dint at beside me...
u still at ur friend there...

my birthday still got few days coming edi...
wat i wish at tis year...
i still havent noe it...
but i just hope tis year birthday he can make me got a sweet unforget memory for me....


wat i noe now...
i just noe i "MOODY" now~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论