2009年8月16日星期日

moddy...
haiz...
i hate my boy see leng lui...
just now he go sunway wit his parents...
he call me chatting wit me....
he told me...
"baby,got leng lui o"...
when i hear it...
i straight close his phone....
tat time i damn angry...
damn moody edi...


now he got 2week holiday...
tis few day he play games also dint accompany me...
he can play until dint sms me...
dint answer my call...
just now i call him...
i ask me doing wat...
he not yet answer me i already noe he play games....
y...
y he cannot accompany me....
"DOTA N Games is his LIFE ma?"...
izit important than me?...
now u got holiday u also dont wan accompany me...
u noe i very sad ma....
i unhappy u noe ma?...
i sad u noe ma?....

if i lik u...
u will how?

if i dint find u...
u will how?

u noe wat i thinking now ma?
u noe wat i feel now ma?

u dint find me izit nth?
im not important for u izit?

izit wan i gone edi u just will care me...?

i reli dont no i can do wat edi....
feel down now...
moody....
CRY...

没有评论:

发表评论