2009年8月22日星期六





















yesterday when i reach school...
i ponteng....
my boy come my school fetch me n my friend rainie....
he fetch rainie go his friend dickson house...
then just fetch me go his house...
reach his house then at he room lo...
he bao his sister come the room...
then i bao his sister....
he sister so cute la..
hehe...
very like to kiss me...
i sleep wit my boy...
then rainie call me say he come my boy house now....
then i wake up lo....
n my boy waiting they come lo...
i go play wit my boy doggie kingston...
then i hear his father n mother voice...
i ask my boy maid izit father come back...
then she say ya...
then i go out lo..
see his father..
then i call her uncle lo...
he smile wit me say "ya"...
then i go back my boy room lo...
dickson they coming my boy house a while...
then we go out watch movie lo..
we watch "orphan"...
the movie damn crazy n scary la..
lol...
u all go watch tis movie la...
damn nice...
when watch movie tat time....
me n my boy got some argue...
i dont no y he suddently lik tat...
at cinema he also dont wan talk wit me...
i also dont wan talk wit him...
the movie finnish edi...
then me n rainie go toilet lo...
i cry infront of rainie...
then i go out at toilet...
my boy call me...
i dont wan care him...
then he holding my hand...
i push him...
cos tat time i damn angry...
i ignore him....
then i alone go parking there wait my boy...
then rainie call me where am i...
i call rainie go eat wit dickson...
me at parking there wait my boy...
on the way go back...
my boy ask me wan eat ma...
i stil ignore him...
dont wan talk wit him...
then he holding my hand again....
i saw his face very sad n moody edi...
so i dint push his hand...
i very tired...
then i sleep at car edi....
when i reach my grandmom house..
he call me wake up...
i see he still holding my hand until come back my grandmom house...
then he teman me go up lo...
reach my grandmom house...
my boy hug me...
he cry edi...
i feel so sad...
y he wan cry...
he hug me cry to say sorry wit me...
he said he dont wan treat me lik tat...
he very sorry to me...
i told him im nth...
i just dont wan lik tat wit him...
then he kiss me...
i hug him a while...
then i call him go back edi...
P/S:dear....u promise me...dont make tis happen it again..i love u o...remember o...i just love u...Mr.Ryan....
thursday tat day i got SPM Percubaan Test...
tat day Test is bahasa cina....
oh shit man...
i not enough time to write my karangan..
i still got a lot word dint write...
damn fuck...
shit...
hope i can pass...
pls...
God Bless Me o...











没有评论:

发表评论