2009年8月29日星期六

My Thursday



















thursday tat day morning my dad fetch me go rainie house....
cos i go my boy house...
me at rainie house wait him...
my boy not yet reach...
then me n rainie chatting 1st...
we chatting a lot things...
secret...
then 8am lik tat my boy reach rainie house edi...
then we go klang lo...
fetch rainie go dickson house 1st lo....
then go back my boy house....
11am lik tat rainie call me say go eat "bah kut teh" o....
then ok lo....
wait my boy finnish bath lo...
dickson already call my boy 3 times edi...
but 3 times also is me answer....
hehe....
then reach the restoran edi...
eat lunch wit them lo....
klang the "bah kut teh" not bad oo...
nice...but expansive....
nvm la...
1st time eat klang "bah kut teh"...
hehe...
yiii...
not o...
is 2nd time la...
1st time is my boy dad buy for me eat de...
hehe...
nice nice...
next time go eat again...
finnish eat then we go klang jusco watch movie lo....
we wan watch “ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE ” wan...
but 5pm.....
nvm lo...
change...
we change watch "LAUGHING GOR(18PL)"....
then ok lo...
the ppl say wan IC....
then give her lo..
we also 18 years edi...
but cant watch...
y....
becos rainie just 17 years only...
so nvm lo...
dont wan watch edi...
cancel it...
cos all the movie also 18Pl wan....
then nvm lo...
then me at rainie go toilet lo...
we chatting at toilet got 10 minute edi...
then my boy call me y go toilet so long time wan...
hehe...
we go walk walk lo...
then go jusco buying things eat....
we buy sushi eat....
then go back my boy house again....
we eat sushi lo...
he make ribena for me drink lo...
1st time my boy make ribena for me drink...
hehe...
nice nice...
we watch TV 2gether lo..
he like me to hug him...
i also like to hug him oo...
hehe...
then he bro come back...
then i call him "kor kor " lo....
he say "hi" then smile wit me ...
finnish eat me n my boy go back room sleep lo..
sleep until 5pm then wan go back lo...
i wan 5.30pm just go back de..
cos raining.....
i noe will jam wan...
so early go back...
wth...reli jam la...the car look lik dint walk wan...
shit...
i go back tuition there wait my dad....
must late edi lo...
tat time i very very scare la...
if i late edi i must die lo...
but i noe my boy wont let me got something happen wan....
he will protect me de...
i holding he hand until i go back tuition there...
yeah...
7pm ngam ngam reach tuition there....
then i faster walk to tuition there....
still raining..
haiz...
at tuition there wait 15minute my dad come edi...
hu hu...
lucky i dint late...
shit...
jam 2hour...
5pm go back....
7pm just reach...
haiz....
reli jam la...
lol...
then i in my dad car i sms my boy lo...
told him i at car edi..
hu hu...
lucky la today..
haiz...
next time dont lik tat again...
scare..

没有评论:

发表评论