2009年8月23日星期日

yesterday my mom n dad argue...
today morning my mom missing edi...
i dont no my mom go where...
i cry edi....
i call her dont wan answer my call...
i dont no where she go....
i so worry about her now....

mommy,where u go....
faster come back home can ma.?...

my dad n bro go out edi...
my dad look lik nth happen...
he dint call my mom...
y wor...
y he wan lik tat....
now he go out edi...
he dint go find my mom...
haiz...
my bro also...
all dont no go where....
now just me at home...


just now argue wit dear again...
i dont no y he wan say me lik tat...
say i everytime lik tat...
i how wor...
u noe u now i very sad ma...
u noe i very moody ma?...
u still got mood go watch movie wit dickson...
haiz...
i dont no wan how ar...
i dont wan argue wit u again...
u wan find me just find me ba...

y today got some happen for me...
today is my bad days...
haiz....

dear dint sms me...
msn dint find me....
wat he doing...
i miss me...
i need him...
haiz....


now i crying...
im sad...
im moody...

没有评论:

发表评论