2009年8月7日星期五


our eat the food....


our drink...

my boy....

thx little li....
wit cute bear...wit birthday card....
wit almond famous biscuit...
wit cute pink bear,chocklate....

dear but for me the present.....
today my birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...!!!
"18 sui,pok pok cui"...
hehe...
yesterday night wit my boy argue...
but now nth happen edi...
today after i finnish school my dear go fetch me celebrate my birthday...
when we find parking edi...
then my boy call me close my eye....
then i said "wat u wan do la"....
then he call me open my eye....
i saw a present infront of me....
hehe...
very nice..
i like it o...
thx dear give me a surprise...
then...
we go ioi mall "Fridays" eat dinner....
the food very nice....
but i feel very expansive....>.<...
after finnish eat we go back lu...
go my grandmom house..
i stil dont wan go back 1st...
then ..
at near at lif there...
erm....
sweet sweet lo....
hehe....
erm....
sunday go out again o....
wit my best sister n my boy o...
go TS n SW...^^
for my dear...dear...
thx ur present o...
i like it very much o...
erm...
n thx u give me a surprise....
i noe u use a lot money in my birthday...
i wont forget it...
wont forget today...
u make me got a sweet birthday....
always in my mind..
i love u forever...
muackxx....
for my all dear friends..
thx u all birthday wish....
i also hope my dream can become true o...
^^

没有评论:

发表评论