2009年8月15日星期六



















yesterday dint go school...
i ponteng go my boy house...
Rainie follow me....
my boy so early reach my school wait me..
my dad fetch me go school edi then i up my boy the car...
then he fetch me n rainie go his house...
reach his house edi then i change cloth...
then saw his mom...
call her "aunt" lo...
then play wit his baby sister...
hehe...
damn cute....
10.00 something lik tat we go eat wit dickson lo...
then go jusco walk walk lo....
actually we wan watch movie ...
but the time so late...
so dont wan lo...
then we go back lo...
dickson fetch me n my boy go back house lo..
then dickson fetch rainie go his house la...
go back my boy room then we sleep la...
until 2.30pm lik tat i call my boy fetch me go back lo...
cos i damn tired...
he fetch me go back grandmom house la...
hehe...
next week dont no wan ponteng again a not leh...
thinking now....
haha...

没有评论:

发表评论