2009年8月10日星期一

at toilet...very dark....
baby n ice....

ice look so happy o...

eat steamboat n BBQ at kuchai lama....

ice say the watermelon yummy o...
my cute dear....new look for him....damn cute...i like it...

dear buy for me the ring...."our love is forever"....

we take the sticker pic....nice nice....
we look so match oo....got "fu qi xiang"...all my friends also say like tat...

ice n katherine....
at toilet take pic....tis look izit nice?....
yestersday go out wit my boy n my my best sister...
morning ice n rainie come my house 1st....
then after i finnish make up n change cloth....
we go restoran drinking....
wait my dear come fetch me....
my boy 11.30am lik tat just reach....
then we go TS take movie ticket 1st lo...
finnish take then we go SW take sticker pic....
finnish it then go gasoline eating lunch....
at gasoline there wait my baby come o...
then we go back TS watch movie...
we watch "the proposal"...
so funny la the movie....
hehe....
make me so crazy....
hehe....
finnish watch it then we go walk walk lo....
my sister they 1 them go lo....
then me n my boty 1 them lo...
i go find shoes shop lo...
i wan buy shose....
my boy say buy for me....
but i go find...
dont have i like tat 1....
then nvm lo...
we go walk walk lo...
then i saw the ring ....
dear say buy 1 pair lo....
hehe....
i choose wan...
got make name...
nice nice....
i like it....
thx dear....
5.30pm lik tat then call my sister go eating lo....
wait them at parking...
then together go lo...
we go kuchai lama BBQ steamboat eating o....
1 ppl only RM22 only...
very cheap....
got a lot food o....
like buffer oo....
we eat until so full o....
8.00pm lik tat we finnish eat then go back lo....
my boy fetch rainie go back 1st lo...
then fetch ice n baby go emily house lo...
then we go back lo....
8.30pm lik tat i reach home edi...
but i feel today my dad so weird....
i already late go back...
but he whole day dint call me...
weird weird....
hehe....
but i like o...
i dont wan he call me la...
lol....
yesterday so happy o...
thx dear....
darling love u so much...
remember our promise o...
erm....
today my school got a bad news.....
is...
got a form 5 girls kena H1N1....
shit....
lol...
i so scare la...
now when i at school i need use mask edi...
i scare i kena....
"god bless me n my dear o"....
=.=


没有评论:

发表评论