2009年9月12日星期六

yesterday my boy come fetch me after school again...
haix...
he ponteng class again...
cos....
becos of me....
naughty dear...
next time dont lik tat again ar...
must study la...

yesterday exam SEJ....
woohoo...
the II paper i dint do...
cos i dont no how to do...
i see the paper..
then when start exam i sleep until finnish exam...
dint write anything in inside...
then paper I got do....
hehe...
tis time so geng edi...
no need do just sleep...
wat student is tis....
=.=....!!

still got 1 week i go genting wit dear n his friend...
yeah...
faster coming o...
hehe....
1st time go genting wit him....
happy...
hope can get a nice memory at there...
n....
important is....
hope my dad dont call me....
dont disturb me...
dont ask me a lot things....
i just wan go there relax only...
dad...
pls....
dont call me....
i scare u de...
u noe ma....
n ....
dont suddently got something happen...
pls....
NO NO NO NO!!!!!

ok la....
wan sleep edi...
damn tired now....
good night ya...
all my friends...
n my dear.....

没有评论:

发表评论