2009年9月26日星期六

just come back at my school the Moon Cake Festival....
lol...
damn boring.....
so ime n my boy dont wan stay at there..
then ask rainie n her bf go yam cha together..

today i go mid wit my boy....
then go jusco...
i saw him....
i scare to look at him...
but my boy say he got looking at us....
i just wan he noe....
"i no more u i still got my Ryan dear, he treat me more good then u"....
"pls dont say i hurt u again..i dint do tat..OK..."...

dear...
sorry...
i not wan lik tat wan...
hope u understand me....
n i dint scare him again....
he just a normal ppl..
but u different....
u is my lao gong.....
my lovely lao gong....
i love u so much...
muackxxx....

erm....
tis week is me n my boy meet so many time...
sunday over9 at his house....
monday go genting...
tuesday go back...
thursday go his house again....
today go my school....
hehe....
so happy o..
but i noe dear got some no mood...
n he tired...
sorry dear...
make u lik tat....
pls forgive me o...
u remember just now u fetch me back i tell u wat ma...
hope u understand me o....

没有评论:

发表评论