2009年9月10日星期四

haiz....
so fan now...
be4 say go genting wit my friend de...
now my friend say dont wan go edi...
1 say father dont let her go..
haiz...
i already booking room edi....
now just tell me dont wan go jor....
make me so dulan now...
wtf....
haiz...
make me wit dear argue...
he becos of tis things scold me...
no mood to talk wit me...
call me shut up...
wth...
im her gf ar....
he noe ma...
y wan talk wit me lik tat....
got thinking about me ma....
i hate he talk wit me lik tat....
just a bit problem only ma....
also wan scold me...
call me shut up...
haiz...
my heart very pain...
he noe ma...
he dont no de....
i very hate he lik tat....
i already cry he also dont no...
haiz...
feel wan die ar...
friends lik tat....
bf also lik tat....
y they all wan treat me lik tat wor...
just only 1 can an wei me de bf also treat me lik tat...
haiz...
i dont no wan how to do ar...
just feel moody..
i dont wan argue wit him edi...
i already tired to argue wit him...
i dont wan just a little things argue wit him....
"I DONT WAN AR".....
U HEAR IT MA......

没有评论:

发表评论