2009年9月23日星期三

yesterday come back from genting....
hehe...
get a nice memory wit my dear...
21th is our 6 months anniversary...
also if our together half year...
hehe...

20th go my dear house over9...
then 21th morning wait dickson come fetch us together go Subang KTM...
we take KTM go KL Central...
we go buy bus ticket....
the ticket is 2pm....
so late...
so we take taxi go genting...
3 ppl RM100+...
expansive...
the taxi driver driving so fast...
1 hour reach Skyway edi...
then we take Caber car go hotel there...
when sit the caber car...
i damn scare la...
i scare so hight...
dickson keep scare me...
but finally i nth...
just sit at there waiting reach hotel...
take pic then until reach there....
damn cold...
then go Highland Hotel find my dear de father take room....
i saw his father n mom i got a but shy n paiseh...
my dear de maid keep see me...
dont no y...
feel weird...
n saw his baby sister...
damn cute...
hehe...
keep playing wit her....
then...
take room edi then we go find my dear his friend...
find edi then we go walk walk lo...
we go play ghost house....
when go inside...
i damn scare la...
inside so dark n scary la...
actually im the last ppl leh....
dear at infront of me...
wth...
go inside a round....
the ghost suddently come out n scare ppl de...
make me keep scream n keep drag my dear the shirt...
lol...
y wan put me at last wor...
i scare suddently got ghost come out drag me la..
lol...
play until i wan cry edi..
haiz....
damn scary la...

when finnish play then we go Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum...
then finnish walk walk....
we go back hotel sleep....
cos tired...
sleep until 6.30pm...
take bath edi then we go eating dinner...
then go walk walk again...
go buying something lu...
i see the wallet so nice...
but expansive...
then dear wit dickson go play bowling lu...
finnish edi then go but ticket watch movie...
we watch then movie is "Tsunami"...
at 1.30am...
still so early...
we go back hotel lu...
dear n dickson drink alcohol wit his friend...
dickson n my dear just drink 1 cup only...
got a bit drunk edi...
i just drink a bit...
i also feel so blur...
cos the alcohol is Whisky..
they mix wit pepsi...
no wonder so fast drunk....
then i give my dear n dickson drink hot water...
they feel ok edi...
then 12.30am lik tat me n my dear n dickson go mamak yamcha...
eating something...
until 1.30am go cinema wait his friend coming together watch movie...
the movie nice leh..
got a part when i see i also crying edi...
but also got a part is funny wan...
the movie finnish until 3.30am...
when go out cinema...
wahsai...
damn cold la...
then we faster walk go back hotel...
then sleep...
until 2 moro 9.30am lik tat wake up...
finnish bath then go mamak eat again...
finnish eating then go back hotel waiting time go back...
we take the bus time is 2.30pm...
we take bus go back....
3.30pm lik tat reach KL Central...
then we go eat MCD....
then buy KTM ticket...
go waiting KTM...
go back station there waiting my dad come fetch me...
5.20pm lik tat reach home edi...
damn tired...
finnish making my things then bath n sleep...
until at night my dear sms me juat wake up....

Dear....
thx for u give me a nice memory wit u at genting...
i wont forget it o...
1st time go travel wit u...
tis memory always in my mind o...
n thx for u buy for me the dress o..
i like it o...
muackxx....
love u so much...


pic upload soon o...
^^

没有评论:

发表评论