2009年9月12日星期六

For him...(KH)....

i donno y u still wan say is my wrong...
y....
i do wat wrong make u say i lik tat treat u...
u noe u got wrong ma....
is u bei pan me 1st....
is u wan like my best friend 1st....
is u make me no more feel on u...
y..
y u wan say i hurt u...
i how to hurt u....
u tell me la....
y CF say the things u wan trust him....
y he wan do lik tat...
i together 4 n half year wit u...
u als0 dont wan trust me....
u say i at outside got another bf....
i ask u...
if i got then y i still wan together wit u...
y i not break up wit u early...
y u like my best friend i still wan forgive u...
u always do something wont thinking about me 1st de...
i noe de...
CF is ur best brother....
best more then me...
becos he be4 together wit natalie..
natalie break up wit him so he dont wan u together wit me also...
cos me n natalie is best sister....
he wan u single wit him....
haiz..
i dont no y he wan lik tat....
he say wat u also trust him...
we break up edi is good wan...
cos i noe u is wat type of boy...
u wont zhen xi ppl wan....
we break up edi nvm...
but y we still cannot be a normal friend....
u still dang me is a bad girl..
is i hurt u...
i told u again....
"I DINT HURT U"....
"I DINT DO ANY WRONG THINGS"...
now we just lik chou ren...
haiz...
nvm la..
u wan lik tat i also cannot do anything...
i just will noe is u hurt me...
i give u kill me edi...
my heart very hurt....
n damn pain....

but now i dint pain edi...
cos got a nice guys help me making n take care it...
he is RYAN...
is him....
is him when i sad tat time make me happy...
i noe he love me more then u....
i just together wit him half year....
he give me the feeling is i together wit him more then u...
he love me so much....
i also...
all becos of him...
i just can be a everyday also smile the "katherine"....
im not be4 the like crying the "katherine" edi...
i will zhen xi now tis bf RYAN...
i love him...
so much...
forever...
how also i just love him...
i anything also can do for him....
i cannot loose him..
i cannot live without him..
no him no more life for me...
no him no more relationship for me..

KH....
u hear it...
i already forget u n me the memory....
i wont cry becos of u edi...
i wont give u hurt me again...
u chase me back i also wont accepet u again....
u hear it....
"NO MORE U EDI"....


for CF...
"u is a shit ppl, u so sucks, i reli dont no y u wan do lik tat, u spoil me n KH relationship the god will noe wat u do wan, i hope u forever also no gf, always single, no ppl love u, u gth la"

for Natalie...
"Natalie, u is my best sister ar, y u also wan do lik tat, y u wan treat me lik tat, if i spoil u n nicky he relationship u will how, y u can do tat for me, u noe u will hurt me also ma, u say sorry to me, i say forgive u, i lie u wan, i how also, i cannot forgive u, i reli cant, now i just dang u is my normal friends, i no more talk wit u, no more told u about my things...but we still is friend"....


我失去过,更珍惜拥有。
我和你依然是朋友。
给你伤害过,才知道我心有多么的痛。
就算那段被你割过的伤痕,依然还有疤痕。
我只是会记得,是你曾经伤害我。
是你把一把尖利的到插在我心。

没有评论:

发表评论