2009年9月23日星期三

im izit not a good gf..?
i treat him not good meh...?
i wan how just can be a good gf..?
i wan how just can be a important ppl in his heart....

dear...
u noe ma?
i already try to be the best edi...
i wan be ur good lao po...
i already try to treat u more good...

pls...
dont say i crazy again..
if i crazy y u still wan me wor...
i dont like u say i lik tat ar...
u noe ma?
sometimes i feel when i oing something i also wrong wan...
i cry u also dont no..
i scare u will say i small gas...
say i just a little things then cry edi...
u noe y i wan cry ma?...
i cry is about who ?
all is u ar....
i do wat also is about u ar...
when i wit my ex i wont lik tat wan...

dear...
i just together wit u half years only...
i love u more then my ex...
he together wit me 5 years only ar...
i dint love him until lik tat ar...
i just noe u in my life is very important for me...
i really cannot loose u...
if no u no more life for me edi ar...
u remember be4 i told u wat ma?
i dont wan give ppl hurt me again...
be4 i give my ex hurt me...
is u make me happy back wan...

dear...
i hope u can understand me..
im not small gas ar...
im not crazy ar...
i just wan treat u good only...

dear...
i really really love u...
i love u so much...
i love my baby hippo...
i love RYAN NG CHEN WEI only...
just only him...
i just wan him only....

没有评论:

发表评论