2009年6月28日星期日

my boy de sister "正慧"
my kai zai "lam lam"..leng zai oo...hehe
pretty girl "正慧"..
ugly me...


me n my boy...
i love tis pic..
izit is cute poss?..
me n birthday girl "emily"..
friendship forever.
leng lui....haha...

yesterday night go my best sister emily house BBQ...
erm...
afternoon lik tat my boy come find me...
he so late...
so i call him...
ask him at where...
when i wan call him...
he reach my house edi...
then he tell me...
"i kena sanman"...
wat the...
he say at near my house the toll...
shit...
maybe i my wrong..
i dint tell him there got block car...
dear..
so sorry...
haiz...
is my false la...
police take his RM50...
haiz..
then i finnish cooking tonight the food...
give some for my dear eat....
he say nice o..
thx dear...
then after he finnish eat then we go out lu...
go fetch rainie...
then take things to emily house...
then go mid valley meet ice...
she at there wait us...
we go buy BBQ de food...
we buy a lot things...
finnish buy then call my best sister Sebrena go yam cha...
cos she at mid working...
waiting her at MCD....
then we order food eat...
i help my boy but 1 set MC chicken,then i eat filet o-fish lu...
then i saw my boy look very tired n feel wan sleep...
then i buy a cup coffee for he drink lu...
we chatting wit my friend lu...
chtting funny things lu...
hehe...
then after finnish eat Sebrena just coming...
then she buy things eat...
chatting lu...
chat about her son n my EX de things...
she told me something lu...
then 6.00pm lik tat she wab go back working...
then we also wan go emily house edi...
go parking take car lu...
go emily house lik 6.30pm lu...
prepare things...
wait another friend come lu...
then 7.30om lik tat eat lu...
got a lot food o...
go BBQ lu...
make for my dear eat...
eat until we full o...
hehe...
after finnish eat then sing birthday song for emily lu...
9.30pm lik tat my boy wan go back edi...
so say bye bye to all my friend lu...
then fetch rainie go back 1st lu...
after is me lu...
i reach home almost 10.00pm...
my boy reach home at 11.00pm...
when he reach home he call me..
then told me he kena sanman again...
at near his house there...
cos he rush go house...
police say he "冲红灯"...
my boy dont no de...
haiz...
police wan his RM20...
but my boy just give him RM10..
haiz...
kena sanman again...
y my boy today so bad de..
haiz....
hope his nth edi la..
GOD!!
pls...
dont treat my boy lik tat...
pls...
hope wont happen it again...

没有评论:

发表评论