2009年6月9日星期二





actually my boy today wan come find me de...
but he dint come...
cos the license not yet take...
he not yrt give pic..
so i think today can get it ...
hope can la...
i wan see my boy...
i miss him so much...
holiday at home so boring leh...
my boy plan tis sunday go gai gai de...
but change at tis satuday edi...
cos his mom wan use he car...
his mom de car borrow her sister use for wedding...
then ok lo...
me n my boy plan go TS gai gai at tis saturday..
then go pavolion watch movie..
i wan watch "drag me to hell"...
scary movie...
i like it oo...
but dont no nice a not...
my n my boy wan buy new shirt...
so plan go SW or TS buy lo..
hope nothing problem edi la...
pls dont got something happen block we go gai gai la...
PLEASE....
i wan see my boy...
i miss him so much...
i love u o..~~!!!


haiz...
sometimes my boy doing something also wont tell me wan...
he call me dont worry him...
how i can dont worry him...
if i dont worry him im not his gf edi la...
lol....
ben dan RYAN~~!!!


yesterday my friend Edison wit his gf break up edi...
haiz...
also is about college life de...
last week i ask him..
he say wit his gf very good...
but suddently break up...
haiz...
so sad for him la...
erm...
hope he nth la...
P/s:Edison,add oil o...dont sad edi o...happy everyday,take care ya...ok~~!!!

没有评论:

发表评论