2009年6月13日星期六

Mr.Ryan & Miss.Katherine
aiyo..dear,camera at here la...y u see me la~~

me n my boy..ugly de me la...

my boy driving...




just come back...
today go gai gai wit my boy...
he 9 something finnish work edi...
then go back home finnish bath come my house fetch me...
his house at klang ....
so need wait..
then i make up change cloth wait him lo..
he 10.50 lik tat reach my house....
then come my house sit awhile...
11.00 lik tat then we go out..
on the way...
oh my god...
a bit jam...
we go TS 1st...
11.30 lik tat we reach there edi...
go TS parking find place...
we go take ticket 1st...
i booking ticket...
so no need waste time buy....
we watch " Drag me to hell"...
after take ticket we walk walk lo...
we go TS foodcort eating breakfast...
finnish eat edi then go walk walk lo...
then my boy buy 1 cloth is baby milo de...
he call i choose for him...
so cute oo...
hehe....
then walk until 2.30 we go cinema....
then watch movie lo..
watch until 4.30....
the movie nice leh...
is scary movie....

nice nice nice....
then finnish watch movie i wan go SW de...
but outside look lik wan raining edi...
so cancel lo...
dint go oo...
then we go back lo...
go near my house foodcort eating dinner...
finnish eating my boy fetch me back....
now i think he not yet reach home o...

hehe...
today happy oo...
love my boy...
muackx....

没有评论:

发表评论