2009年6月24日星期三

haiz...
today so bad...
1st is my class spot check...
just my class only...
u noe y...
becos my class friend boy play poker card...
let teacher n prefect saw it...
after recess they come my class spot check...
actually i not at class de...
i go toilet change my school uniform...
cos PJ just now...
then i after change my cloth...
rainie call me...
she said outside got a lot prefect...
she said maybe got spot check...
she so scare...
cos she got bring HP going school..
then i said maybe nth wan de la...
when i go back my class...
wahsai...
i saw a lot prefect at my class check my friend n my class...
then they call me stand there...
they check rainie...
then rainie give a prefect take she HP...
haiz...
i got a few friend HP also rampas edi...
got a girl cry...
haiz...
so sad la...
lucky i already keep my HP..
they think i check edi...
actually i not yet check de...
then dont no...
lucky...

but give rampas HP de friend so sad la...
haiz...
hope they ok la...

erm...
2nd happen...
is...
i saw my ex at my class today...
when i finnish go toilet..
i go back my class...
i saw him..
hear my friend say he come back take things o...
all my friend see me...
then i say im nth,im ok la...
cos they thought i sad...
aiya...
no edi la...


but...
y ....
y wan let me saw him...
haiz..

my boy today 5.00pm lik tat watch movie...
untill now not yet go back home...
haiz...

没有评论:

发表评论