2009年6月7日星期日

haiz...
bad mood today...
cos my boy today very sad leh...
tis week he can come find me edi de...
he father suddently take he car go service...
so wan use my boy de car...
haiz...
i very miss my boy...
my boy also very miss me...
just now he call me chatting a-while...
he suddently cry...
dear...
i noe...
i noe u wan see me...
i noe u miss me so much...
i also...
my feeling same wit u....


we feeling also same 1...
cos we think y when we wan see each other must got some problem wan...
last friday is my dad call me go working wit him...
tis week is my boy de dad wan use he car...
haiz...
y wor...
y wan lik tat wor....
we alrdy got 3 week dint meet edi...
haiz....
so sad now...
wan cry edi...
:(

P/s:dear,dont be no mood edi...i will always at beside u wan...our promise wont break it wan...muackxx

没有评论:

发表评论