2009年6月5日星期五

i miss my boy...
today he dint come find me...
becos my dad lo...
suddenly call me today go work wit him...
my boy very sad n unhappy...
cos cant see me...
need wait until next tuesday...
haiz....
sorry dear...
make u sad....
next tuesday we can see each other edi...
cos dear get licence can find me edi...
hold week he also got find me...
yeah....
pls...
dont make me "shi wang"...
then next sunday go sunway pyramid wit my boy...
so long time dint go pak toh wit him edi...
hehe...
now my boy go out wit he friend Dickson o...
they go watch movie...
then me at here waste time to write some blog lo...
then wait he finnish watch movie lo...

today working wit my dad...
shit...
my hand very very pain now...
haiz...
i need a ppl help me massage...
pain until cant use my hand edi...
haiz....

recently like to hear Fish Liang Jing Ru the song...
name is "Qing Ge"....&
Lin Jian Hui "Wo Ting Jian You Ren Jiao Ni Bao Bei"....
my dear also like to hear oo...
bocos very very nice leh...
if free hear it la...
damn nice...~~!!!

没有评论:

发表评论