2009年6月20日星期六

friday go out wit my boy n his brother n my sister...
go mid watch movie...
we watch "night at the museum 2"...
actually we wan watch "17 again" de...
cos we late go taking ticket..
so the place not nice...
so we dint watch...
then we watch "night at the museum 2" lo...
nice oo...
funny movie...
hehe...
after watch movie then go back lo...
my boy fetch me go back...
then i finnish bath edi...
suddently hear my brother car sound...
then i faster call my boy go down sit at living room there...
actually my house no ppl de...
my brother finnish working then come back home..
he saw my boy sit at living room...
then my boy call he "kor kor"...
my brother smile wit him then go back room edi...
then my brother gf come my home find him...
then i go out eating dinner wit my boy...
at restoran saw my boy de friend...
then say "hi" to him lo...
thn other things eat lo...
finnish eating then my boy fetch me go back lo...
i tell him dont wan so fast go back 1st...
then we park near my house there...
at car sit awhile lo...
then i tell my boy about i go NS...
i suddently cry...
i thinking too much...
i noe my boy noe wat i think now...
so he say will wait me come back from NS...
haiz...
dear....
i hope u reli can wait i come back...


today my boy teach me drive car o...
hehe...
nice o...
kaka...

没有评论:

发表评论