2010年1月4日星期一

31th tat day go genting wit my dear n his friends....
2th just come bak...
finally i get a happy small trip wit my dear...
we got some problem at there...
got a small argue wit my dear....
but now nth edi....
we r ok....

31th...
when go first world hotel tat time...
when walking...
suddenlty give a pokai make me PK....
make my leg damn pain....
hard to walking..
then my dear go buy the oil help me make it ok....
thx dear....
at night i cant go coundown...
cos my leg make me damn pain...
so cant walk....
then at hotel wit my dear countdown....
his friends go hotel outside countdown....
when finnish countdown....
then i fall sleep wit my dear...
cos damn tired...

1th...
morning wake up finnish bath n brush teeth....
then go eat breakfast wit his friends...
kennyrogers...
opppssss....
damn expansive...
then go walk walk lu...
at night we at hotel there play poker...
who is the looser then wan drink the alcohol + coke...
opsss...
i also dont no i drink how many times edi...
but i feel i dint drunk....
wat the hell....
his friends say im pro...
at poker n drink....
lol....
no la....
dont say i lik tat....

2th day....
at starbucks there wait dear father fetch us bak...
at car tat time i got a bit scare a shy....
dont no y...
maybe is 1st time wit my dear dad n mom lo...
then at xar chatting wit dear until reach his house...
at his house eating dinner wit his family lu...
shy shy....
opppssss...
then 9 something lik tat dear fetch me bak lo...
reach home also damn tired edi..
faster go bath then chatting wit dear in phone awhile then sleep lo...

hope can go trip wit dear again oo...
waiting waiting....

at genting not take so many pic....
cos outside raining....
haiz....
take some only lo...

没有评论:

发表评论