2010年1月12日星期二

still got 2 months is me n my dear 1 years anniversary....
i feel lik wan go studio take pic album....
but hor....
my dear say "DONT WAN"....
cos he say "WASTE MONEY"....
haiz...
suan la...
the wish never come true wan....
feel sad...
nvm la...
he dont wan dont force him la....

dear....
last year we together until now...
seriously i reli very happy be wit u...
ya...i noe...
sometimes we argue until lik hell...
but we can settle wan....
rite...
no matter we argue until how...
i noe we wont becos tis leave each other...
i hope we wont augue again...
if got..
i hope just is a little argue...
i just wan say...
together wit u is very happiness....
love u is my jobs...
just wan by urside forever...
be a part in ur life...
hold ur hand until i die...
i love u kiss me...
becos i feel very very sweet....
i love u hug me....
becos i feel very warm n u can protect me...
i love u hold my hand...
becos i noe u wont let me lost at anywhere....
i love u see me...
becos u always say im cute...(syok...blerrr...)

dear...
can be my hubby the person is U....
can be my lao gong the person is U...
can hold my hand the person is U...
can hug me the person is U...
can kiss me the person is U...
can touch me the person is U...
all just only u...

i will wait u give me a forever promise...
i noe i can wait...
i will trust u...
i will wait u...

maybe u think i thinking lik tat is im stupid...
but....
i wont feel lik tat...
cos is becos...
so i feel is "zhi de" wan...

没有评论:

发表评论