2010年1月14日星期四

today go interview again....
still the same...
waiting call.......
hope will accept me....
god bless me....

2moro is me n my dear together 300 days..
so fast oo...
still got 65 days is 1 years edi...
wuhoo.....
wink wink...
happy happy....
love my dear so much...
muackxxx....
forever o....

erm...
my ex he find me edi...
he just ask me something....
but...
i feel nth happen...
cos i noe we still is friends...
always is friends....

recently love english song....
y...
be cos my dear...
after together wit him...
less to hear chinese song edi...
somemore now i wan learn hok kian....
my dear teach me...
i teach him cantonese....
he improve edi...
but me...
haiz...
dont no when can talk hok kian with him....
hope as long as fast la...

now waiting chinese new year lo...
but still havent but new year shirt...
i wan buy...
skirt...dress..shirt...shoes...lens...
and i wan dye my hair again....
change colour....
but....
no $$....
so hope can get job than got salary can but i wan all the things...
and promise sook wei treat her play roller....

erm....
tis year velantine day's is me and my dear 2nd time celebrate oo...
cos 1st time is when he at NS....
but true wan tis year is 1st time la...
wat i wan but for him leh...
still dont no leh...
thinking thinking...
n he will how to celebrate wit me leh?
will got surprise ma?
hmmm....
dont no o...
hope will get a surprise la...
waiting waiting....
^^

没有评论:

发表评论