2010年1月19日星期二

gwen darling & nesty...
me n my dear Ryan

boring leh...
my dear sleep jor...
so early...
nvm la...
he tired jor...
early morning go working ....
than still wan go college...
must tired lo...
let him sleep la...
(^OO^)....
he is my pig..
kaka...

tis sunday go ts watch movie wit my dear ryan, gwen darling n her bf nesty...
1st time go watch movie wit darling leh...
n 1st time see her leh....
hehe...
hope can get a nice memory wit gwen darling la...
^^

erm...
my mom told me dont find working 1st...
cos she call me make chinese new year biscuit wit her o..
somemore got salary give me wan....
kaka....
too good...
no need go outside work...
still got 1 months lik tat chinese new year lo...
so fast o...
but....
i still havent but new year shirt....
cos now no $$ leh...
haiz...
sei mou...
so poor jor...
blerrr....

没有评论:

发表评论