2009年12月22日星期二

finally i can on9 now...
damn long dint upload my blog...
becos....
my Fucker 2nd BRO....
wat the hell from him....
lock my PC...
dont let me on9....
CB CB cB....

sunday tat day dating wit my dear...
but we got something at tat day...
i never forget wat he do for me...
1 part is damn bad....
1 part is my dear make me to hug him n cry....

i just wan tell me dear....
i really love u so much....
forever...

21th is our 9 months anniversary....
so fast o...
tis months is last month in 2009 edi....
welcome 2010.....

31th go genting wit dear n his friend....
wuhoo....
hope nth will stop my trip o....
cos i wan go trip wit dear...
actually is a small trip...
but i also willl very happy...
waiting tat day...

i miss all my friends...
my darling...
my baby....
my sisters....
my grandmom...
but....
most important is my lao gong RYAN pig pig....
muackssss.....

没有评论:

发表评论