2009年12月9日星期三

wat can i do now...
i just noe i damn moody...
today....
when reach home argue wit him again...
then just now get scold from my dad...
becos the "Queen"....
not my fault ok....
pls dont simply angry wit me....
not i make u angry....
y must wan scold me...

argue wit dear i already damn moody edi...
still wan get scold from my dad....

somemore feel not well....

i just feel i wan DIE....
i just feel i dont wan live edi...

relationship...
family...
future....

all is my problem...
when i just can settle it....

relationship...
i just wan happy wit him only...
just dont wan argue wit him only...
also cannot ma....
y u must make me wan angry u...
y must everytime wat i say then u "ding" me....
im tired de....
can u understand me ma???
can u dont treat me lik tat ma...
im ur lao po ar...
if u dint think im ur lao po nvm...
im ur gf ar...
not ur friend ar....

family....
always is my grandmom make problem....
when she make my dad angry...
my dad sure must scold me wan...
y...
everytime just me get scold...
if u wan scold me y still wan wit mom born me...
im ur children ar...
not ur DOG ar....

future....
until now still havent got working...
wan study but my dad say no $$....
wat can i do...
just faster go find work then save $$ to learn make-up....
i dont wan stay at home anymore...

pls...
can anyone help me???

没有评论:

发表评论