2009年12月8日星期二

he start to everyday play game again....
haiz....
dont have time accompany me...
sometimes dont no he sms wit who....
maybe is GIRLS???
i dont no...
just silent it...
dont wan keep ask him...
ltr he say me don trust him...
haiz...

argue????
yup...
just now we argue again...
he keng gai wit me in phone...
suddently say wan go play game...
when i hear it...
i damn moody edi...
chatting wit me really boring meh...
huh...
haix....
i really hate myself...
i dont no y....
i just noe me in his heart is a useless ppl....

i angry him close his phone....
then he dint call me bak again...
y...
y he will lik tat wan..
he really never think wan tam me bak ma????
never wan me forgive him ma???
im reali nt important for him ma???
my heart damn pain....
i can told who??
i just can keep in my heart....
no ppl noe wat i thinking...

ya...
i got think wan leave him...
cos i noe he not wan lik me tis type of gf...
i dont wan force him to love me.
i dont wan force him together wit me..
i wont sy break up wit him wan...
cos i will "bu she de " him..
my heart will damn pain...
will neve forget him....
i jus noe i reali cant leave him...
cos i love him so much...
he will noe ma???

if he loose me...
izit he will get a happy& freedom life ??
izit he will forget me??

if he loose me...
he will treasure me ma???
he will treat me better more than be4 ma??

i just wan noe....
he will married me ma???
he will wan me together forever wit him ma???

i got a lot question dint ask him....
be cos...
i noe he say the answer is i dont wan to hear it ...
i sure noe is a bad answer...
so i just keep in heart....

dear....
i just wan u noe...
im not very bad wan....
pls dont think i lik tat can ma???
pls dont say bad word wit me can ma??
pls dont treat me so rude can ma??
pls dont say "SPK" or say me "siao" can ma???
im ur gf ma??
izit all bf also say lik tat wit his gf??
u got see ur friend treat his gf lik tat ma??

im tired de...
im reali cant tahan de...
how also i will wait ....
i will wait u change it...
no matter how long...
i still will tahan....
i jus dont wan our relationship STOP IT....
i wan continue wit u...
jus wan happy be wit u only...

没有评论:

发表评论