2009年10月17日星期六

today stay at home damn boring..
edit pic...
hear song..
no ppl at house..
mom n dad go out...
2 bro also..
just me alone at home...
i hope my dear can come find me de...
but he say cant...
cos his car got something happen...

haiz...
damn moody now..
dont no y...
feel lonely...
always alone wan...
haiz...
i need my dear now...
i wan he at beside me now...
but cant...

just now he sleep...
cos he feel not well...
until just now he on9...
he wake up de...
but...
he dint tell me...
dint sms me...
dint call me...
y de...
he wake up not 1st time time me de ma...
y...
y he dint find me de...

2moro we go dating de...
but tat day he said he go his friends house for deepavali...
then i hear it i moody de...
so i told him cancel it...
haiz...
u noe ma...
i so long time dint go dating wit u...
dint go gai gai wit u de...

haiz...
2moro must alone again...
hate it...
i very need u..
but u noe ma???

u start to bluff me edi...
just now i call u...
iask u where r u...
u said at home..
just wake up only...
not..
u not just wake up...
u early already wake up de....
y u wan bluff me...
u wake up at 6.30pm...
i call u the time is 8.00pm...
u say u just wake up...
u bluff me...
y u wan lik tat...
y u must bluff me...
u noe i hate it ma...
y u do anything also dint tell me wan...
go out dint tell me....
wake up dint tell...
y u can zhu dong told me wat u doing ,where u go...
y must wan me everytime ask u just tell me...
sometimes i ask u also dont wan reply me...dont wan tell me...
im ur lao po ma...im ur darling ma..im ur gf ma...
huh....

i wan get drunk...
just now drink tat time dear give me the alcohol...
i wan drink all...
i wan make me drunk...
i damn moddy now...
damn angry now...
u noe ma....
huh....

没有评论:

发表评论