2009年10月1日星期四

just now chat wit my dear...
we chat about 2012...
he say got some ppl say all ppl alsp will die at the year...
is really ma?...
i dont no also...
i just scare..
if die at the year...
i just 21 years old only...
so young...
lol...
i dont wan la...
i still wan walk my future road wit my dear la...

if die the year....
i wan how to do...
i will do i wish the things...
if i die i wan hug my dear together die...
cos i dont wan leave him....
he is my only 1...

dear...
u told me 26 years old the things...
i dont no we can do it a not...
but i hope can...
i hope can at 24 or 25 do it...
if u wan 26 then nvm la...
i still will wait u de...
really...
dont forget wat u promise me...

our promise cannot broken it wan...
ok ma..

i really hope u can care me more...
i dont wan u say i "sha po" again...
n dont say i "crazy again"...
i dont like u say i lik tat...
i really dont like de...
pls...

dear...
u noe be4 my ex is how to treat me de ma...
i dont wan happen it again...
i very hurt edi...
i dont wan give ppl hurt again...
can ma...

dear...
u noe i love u so much ma...

没有评论:

发表评论