2009年10月3日星期六

how u treat me also...
u wan scold me...
u wan say some bad word to me...
i also nvm...
i dont care...
i just dont wan argue wit u...
im tired de...
i just wan stay at beside u only...
i dont wan leave u...

i noe we can change our atitude de...
dear...
add oil ok...
i noe we can do it de...

lao gong...
dont keep secret from me...
honest wit me can ma..
dont lie me...
anything must tell me can ma....

if loose u...
i will be single....
i still will waiting u...
no matter wat...
i wont change my heart...
i still will waiting u come back my side...
i will waiting u...
how long also i will wait...

lao gong...
pls dont leave me...
pls give me a chance to take care u...
give me a chance to love u forever...
give me a chance be ur wife...be ur lao po...
give me a chance to get full love from u...
give us a chance to hold each other hand to walk our future road...holding until tight tight to end our life...
pls give u a chance to give me happiness...
give u a chance to love me forever...
give u a chance to take care me....
give u a chance to be my husband...be my lao gong...
give u a chance to get my full love from me...

i noe we can forever de...
i believe it...
hope u also...

没有评论:

发表评论