2009年10月21日星期三

我不是一定要你回来,因为我绝对不会让你回来!!!

dear...
pls....
dont say again about hurt me the word can ma????...
i dont wan hear it again...
y u wan another ppl take k me wor...
i dont wan ar...
i just wan u ar...
u understand ma...
i say again ar...
i dont wan another boys adi ar...
u noe a not..!!!

i dont no y tis few days u say some word lik wan leave me...
but dear...
i dont hope u will leave me...
pls...
dont...
ok ma...
actually tis few days i also got think about u izit got another gf at outside....
i noe maybe is i thinking too much....
i trust u...
i noe u wont treat me lik tat wan...
i trust u...
really...

i cry again ....
i feel very very sad...
moody...
sick...
feeling wan DIE....
feeling wan hurt myself...
feeling wan kill myself....

i just wan u can treat me good...
care me more...
dont always talk wit me then no manes wit me..
sayang me more....
talk wit me soft a bit....
can ma..

没有评论:

发表评论