2011年12月12日星期一

dissapointed day for me T__T

today is the day im giving up about the happen....
wat is tat?
i asking him will him register wit me at next year 12-12-2012?
he say wit me...
"i love you la ...ok...pls dun ask me ok...let me time lo can ma.."
wat mean is tat?
everytime i get the answer is nth...
i was feel so hurt...
y he cant get my point?
a girl say wanna register wit him...
he sure feel happy n lucky...
but he not...
he just lik nth...
he dun care everything...
i crying again...
its not becos im small gas....
is im hurt..i feel sad....
suan la...
he dun wan to register wit me..
i wont force him anymore...
i give up...
im tired to get the answer from him...
i noe....
he dun love me...he dun wan me be his wife...dun wan me be his lao po..
if he love me...
he wont make me dissapointed...
i wont asking him anymore...
its enough de...
i have no more confident...
i put a lot hopes for him...
i give him chance...
but until the end i get dissapointed....
nvm la...
alone forever la...
be the person in is heart is no place ...
forever be his gf enough de....
i hope tat he can give me happines...
and i just wanna give him my a part of life...
but he dont wan...
he dun waN wit me until end of the world n until the end i die....
dun force him n wont asking him anymore...
katherine lee...
let urself to put down...
start ur alone life...
wat a romantic propose marriage...
all just is dream...
will not be true in my life..
wake up la..!!!
its just a dream~!!!
he wont married u~!!!
12-12-2012 is not u n him register day~!!!
until the end he wont married u also~!!
ur wish n hopes at 21st married him wont be true...!!
let it go n give up k~!!!

im crying...
is i dissapointed...
cos i tell a guy say i wan to register wit him...
but he dun wan...
i feel so malu...
tis things in my life for me is very malu...
tell myself stop crying....
but i cant~!!!

ryan ng chen wei...
u will nvr noe how much i dissapointed...
u will nvr noe how much i love u...
if got 1 day i leave tis world..
u will regret u dint married me ma??
today is 12-11-2011...
until next year today...
will we register ?
when my finger will wearing ur married ring?
:'(
T___T

没有评论:

发表评论