2011年12月1日星期四

breaking heart (the 3rd days)

wat im doin now?
listen song..crying...emo...
tis is all tat wat i can do now...
yesterday he came find me..
i treat him very very cold..
tis is wat i wan?
i dunno..
i just have the feel wan to do it...
now...
he at sunway..
he go pitbull concert...
until now...
he also dint reply my msg...
he got time play facebook also dun wan to reply me...
i hate it...
the last msg he send for me is "busy la wei drinking now "~....
tis is wat he wan to say wit me...
now my heart damn angry him...
i hate wat he did for me...
he not treat me as gf also...
he just care himself...
me? just lik a rubbish for him...
he go out wit friends wont sms me wan...
sometimes i think...
izit he go out wit another girl?
im trying to trust him...
but...
i dun no the answer he going out wit who...
now he lave me alone...
he dun care me at all...
he just drink...
my heart say "drink la , drink la , drink until u vomit , until u forget me ,dun remember me "
now my feeling is...
i dun care him edi...becos he also dun wan to care me...
izit he dun scare will run away n suddenly leave him?
i keep thinking a lot things...
i wanna to do it...
but...
i reali need a times...

be4 im the person always smile...
but...
after break up wit my ex..
i get hurt...
hurt until i wanna die...
now...
tis bf...
make me wanna die also...
im not xing ku together wit him...
is he dun understand wat i wan...
he make me angry, make me cry...
also dun wan to tam me bak...
i already so long dint hear he say "i love you baby" and "i miss you baby" wit me edi...
msg also dun have....sometimes...
i feel wanna alone to cry until enought..
cry until i tired....
im trying to eat the medicine to make me sleep well...
if got 1 day i leave...
wat he will feel...
i reali hope tat got 1 day...
i fall sleep edi until i cant wake up anymore...
becos i noe tat i cant stay here anymore...
becos i get hurt so much...
no ppl caring...
no ppl loving...
i reali cant feel tat im happinese now..
reali cant...

katherine lee...
cry la...cry until enough...
until u die at 1 day...
leave the world...
how much u cry..
how much u heart pain..
ryan ng will never noe..

i keeplisten tis song n crying now...
i wanna get drunk... T__T
http://youtu.be/RrZotyFi7S8

没有评论:

发表评论