2009年5月13日星期三


recently the me a...
busy at exam o...
still ok la...
but...
when "he" start colloge life edi...
"he" not lik be4 edi...
"he" so seldom company me...
sometimes we the time not mach...
when i free "he" busy...
when i busy "he" free...
haiz...
now "he" company his friend more than me...
when "he" finnish class "he" go yam cha wit his friend or go CC play dota wit his friend...
i feel very unhappy...
"he" got time go CC play dota also no time sms me...
i also dont wan tell him i think wat...
i scare "he" will say me no give freedom him...
i wan how????!!!!!
sometimes i no mood n unhappy i also dont wan tell him...
i dont wan let "he" noe...
i just can keep in my heart...
i scare our relationship will change...
but...
i noe wont happen it de...
cos we promise wont live our de...
will love our forever de...
i trust him...
i noe "he" wont make me sad de...
hope la...


没有评论:

发表评论