2009年5月27日星期三




i feel very sad...
haiz ....
dont no y...
my boy reli same wit "M" de...
he say "m" be4 play game dint find him,ignore him...
but now he also treat me lik tat....
he play game...
he say sms me....
but after 1 hour he also dint sms me...
haiz...
he lik "M"...
i lik him....
play game important company me ma?...
when i hear Rainie Yang Chen Lin the song "dai wo zou"...
i feel the song lik me...
just alone,just lonely...
bring me go far away...
haiz...
i wan how?...
i just silent...
i dont wan say anything...
i dont wan argue wit him....
i just keep in my heart...
now he still dint find me....
4.00pm until now 6.25pm....
wat he doing?...
play game?sleep?...
anything?....
I DONT NO~~~~!!!!....
haiz...
feel sad...
just now he msn me...
he say he phone no credit edi...
ok lo....
nvm lo...
i noe edi...


today morning when i reach school...
i saw my Ex....
he at the car...
at right side me...
i saw him....
he look at me...
but i dint look at him..
i dont wan...
i scare...
i dont wan think about him....
i scare i will cry....
tat time got trackfik light...
he still looking at me....
y wor...
look me for wat oo?....
y wan look at me wor...
pls...
tis few day also saw him...
the car at beside me....
haiz..
GOD~~!!!
pls dont play me again...
i dont wan u give me n him got "yuan fen"...
dont make me cry again...
i dontwan think about be4 u how to treat me...
now i start new life edi...
i just wan be happy...

katherine baby....
add oil....
u can do it...

没有评论:

发表评论