2009年5月17日星期日











me n my boy....




kai ma & kai zai...


my kai zai "lam lam" cute boy...(pic not clear)



yesterday is my kai zai "lam lam" 1 years old birthday...

so at night gohe birthday dinner...

at mid valley meet my boy...

then go rainie house find rainie together go lo....
my heart very pain...

my brain think too much...

i cant stop thinking it...

sorry my boy....

u noe i will think too much...

sorry...

i will try my best la..

ok...

i promise u...

after 6.00pm then we go my kai zai de birthday party....

saw my long time no see de best friend chin seah...

then chatting wit my all friend....

take pic wit my kai zai...

so cute la...^^

after finnish eat then chin seah fetch me n my boy go mid valley...

cos my boy go there meet he bro....

he bro fetch we back...

i go my boy house sleep...

reach he house edi...

i sit at my boy de room....

then he dad come in...

i saw him...

i say "uncle"....

then he smile wit me....

he ask we eat dinner edi?...

then he go out edi...

my boy buy movie watch...

"coming soon"....

not very nice....

i watch half only...

then i stop watch it...

so boring la...

then my boy close the movie....

then we chatting lo...

take pic lo...

until 2.00 just sleep....

my boy hug me sleep oo...

nice nice la..

i like it oo...

wat the....

i very remember the time...

cos give ppl make i wake up...

at 4.30am....

he dad come inside room ask my boy today got working ma....

then my boy say no....

then ok lo...

straight sleep...

then 5.30am...

he house de "kakak" wake up do house work...

"cing cing cang cang"....wat the....

so noisy la...yor...make me up 2nd time...

ok....

at 6.30am....

is give my boy make me up....

becos....
he a...

sleep until lik a pig...(^00^)

y?...becos got the pig sound lo...haiz...

then i straight sleep lo..

last time....

at 8.30am....

is he baby sister...

when i sleep nice nice....

suddently "wah~~~~wah~~~~"....

wat the....

very noisy la....

yor...

until i call my boy wake up...

i said..

"dont wan sleep edi,wake up"...

haiz....

lucky i dint be panda....

then go out room go toilet saw he dad...

"uncle,morning"...

then he say "ya..."...

then i go toilet brush my teeth then bath lo...

finnish edi the go eat breakfast lo...

eat "bak kut teh"...

cos my boy stay at klang ma....

so he dad go buy tis wan give me eat lo...

suddently my dad call me...

he say wan come my friend house fatch me back...

wat~!!!!!

then i said no need....

my friend will fetch me goktm station then i take taxi back...

then he say no need...

i go ur friend house...

i say very hard to find de...

my friend de house at salak south...

actually he also dont no my friend de house...

then he say ok lo...

he go ktm station wait me....

y i dont wan he come my friend de house..?

bocos i tell him i stay my friend de house...

actually he dont no i at klang...

he also dont no i got bf now..

n he dont no i stay at my boy de house....

if let he noe i must die lo...

my dad call me 5 times edi....

haiz...

then i faster eat then wit my boy go take ktm..

he send me go k.l central...

then teach me how to go i wan go de station...

then he take ktm go back klang...

after reach the station...

up my dad de car...

then he say y so long wan..

i said need change ktm de ma....

then he say y u wont tell me ....

then he "bla bla bla"....

i just silent it lo...

haiz..

nvm...

lucky he dont no i go klang...

haha....





unforget memory at yesterday..
love my dear so much....
forever....

muackxxx....
^^






没有评论:

发表评论