2012年9月5日星期三

long time dint update my blog...today just wan to sharing at here...all about my me...
sometimes feel that i wanna give up...
i wan to shout it out...
"IM TIRED~!!!!!"
im tired to facing my relationship...
im tired to facing him...
im tired to have this kind of bf...
i wanna alone...
i wanna leave him....
i dun wan always crying becos him...
he dun care me...ignore me ...scolding me...dun caring me...
i wan how to continue my relationship wit him...
i just wan alone to have my life...
everything about him...
i just wan to forget...

but until the end....
i cant tell him tat i wanna leave him...
my heart tell me...
why i wan so hard to tolerate him...
just now i argue wit him...
i reali burn it out..
i tell him everything wat i thinking now...
but he just like nth at all....
fine~!!!
he already make me broken heart ....!!
y this kind of bf  treat me lik tat i still wanna together wit him...
im sad...
he dunno...
im crying...
he dunno...
he wont care everything on me...
one day also dun have receive his call...
y i still wan him...
i dunno...
i dun dare to tell him everything....
i keep crying now...
but he dunno...'
all the problem i facing by myself....

in my mind...
only have " haiz "....


没有评论:

发表评论