2010年3月4日星期四

now is 2.09am....
until now still cant sleep...

i damn moody now...
i feel lik hate my family now....
damn hate...
y...
y they just will scold me...
they wan me go find work...
now i already get job...
but they call me dont go work...
cos until 10pm only finnish work...
wth...
now i find work edi u all also wan scold me...
i dint find work u also wan scold me...
y not fair for me...
u all never noe find work is how hard....
i go there work no need u come fetch me...
i will take bus go bak by myself...
somemore there the salary also very high...
i still can at there learn english...
ask urself la....
u got ask me how i working at there ma??
huh...
u all never ask...
u all just hear the time then dont let me work at there....
y....
i reali dont understand u all..

but...
i damn moody now is...
i never let my mom scold me until lik hell...
make me cry until i cant stop...
i damn heart pain she scold me lik tat....
mom...
im reali is ur daughter ma?
y u will scold me until lik tat...
u say i angry wit 2nd bro...
not i wan angry wit him ok...
is he small gas...
everytime just a small things then lock my computer dont let me on9...
now is he black face wit me ok....
y u must scold me...
y u dont wan go scold him....
y u very not fair for me...
i feel u sayang him more then me...
wat also just scold me...
wat also just blame on me...
u make me no more the mother love daughter the feeling edi...
if u wan let dad beat me then u say la...
i noe u always wan me let daddy scold me wan...
if he beat me i think u more happy...
u dont think i dont no wat ur face la...
sometimes u say something until the voice so blast....
i noe u is wan let daddy hear it...
u always is lik tat...
u wan let him scold me beat me then u say la...
no need do a lot things wan...
u wan i die then u say la....
just now when u scold me....
i cry until cant breathe....
u noe wat u say ma...
u say i be pity....
u noe tat time i cant breathe ma....
u noe the feeling ma...
y u can say i be pity wan...
mom...
i damn hate u now...
i damn sad becos u now....
i already broken heart from u edi....

dad also...
always just will treat me lik a small kind...
dad....
i already 19 years ar...
y u still dont let me freedom...
y i wan pak tuo now u also wan stop me...
u noe wat kind of my bf meh...
huh...
i already 19 years old ar....
can u dont treat me lik a small kind ma....
i noe wat i do wat is fault wat is true ar...
i go out u also wan ask got boys a not...
y u never let me be friends wit boy....
all my boys friend not tat bad guys.....
u always just will think i give ppl lie...
u think im stupid meh...
wat kind of my friends all i noe...
no need u all to worry me....
i just dont wan u all to treat me lik a small kind...
i wan freedom u noe ma...
pls la ...
can ma....
u all dont make me leave from tis house can ma...
i reali cant tolerate u all treat me lik tat ar....
if u all wan scold me blame me born me for wat o...
huh....
dad & mom & bro....
u all reali make me damn hate u all now...
i reali feel lik wan leave from tis house....
i just wan do i like do the things....
can u all dont be busybody ma...
can let me freedom ma...
huh....
pls la...
dont force me leave from this house....
i damn hate u all now...

dear ryan...
thx u....
thx u becos when got something happen on me u never leave me alone crying n sad...
u always by myside to caring me...
wat happen also u will protect me...
dear..
u very important for me...
i love u so much...
i cant leave u...
dear....
thx...

没有评论:

发表评论