2011年2月7日星期一

today already is the 5th days cny....
i stay at my dear house already got 3 days.....
tis year cny i feel damn boring la...
no plan...
no place can go...
just only go my dear house....
to9 will go bak my home de....
2moro starting my work liao...
dad n mom go singapore edi,,,,,
so few days my dinner is eat myself...
lol....
after tat 2moro after finnish my work i will go do sliming edi...
tis time cannot eat wat i want to eat edi...
must control...
cos be4 my dear birthday 10th april is my competition day....
so he wan a big n surprise present for him...
i must lost 20kg++...
haiz....
dun no can do it a not leh...
ya...
the therapy is so xin ku...
but no choice lo...
he wan i slim...
just listen to him lo...

valentine's day is coming de....
i already buy present for him edi...
he wan the nike shoes....

RM199...
hmmm....
tis month i need save money liao...
no money use...
haiz...
nvm la...
he like than can de...
but hope he will use la...
ltr buy jor no wear than i sure angry liao....
hmmm...
tis year valentine's day dun no he buy wat for me leh..
got any surprise?
hmmm....
dun no leh...
scare to thinking it...
cos he nvm buy a present for me when any celebration...
haiz...

i want buy new phone leh...
hmmm...
but need save money too..
SE xperia 10...
i wanna buy oo....
white colour...
nice nice...:)
when can get it leh...
:(

没有评论:

发表评论